- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one Eternal, Almighty and perfect God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who, as the One Holy God, is the Creator, Sustainer and Lord of all.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His full humanity, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of humanity, regeneration by the Holy Spirit coupled with repentance is essential. Salvation from sin is not by good works, but by faith.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, the indwelling power and presence of Christ, which enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, which is the Church universal.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto eternal death.
- We believe therefore, in the urgency and power of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and Christ’s Great Commission to preach the gospel to all nations.
Dartmouth Bible Church is a local church in the historic, orthodox, tradition of the Reformation. We firmly hold to the great doctrines of our faith above, teach them consistently, celebrate them worshipfully, and do our best to live them gracefully.
We also affirm the historic creeds of our faith, including the Apostle's Creed, the Athanasian Creed, and the Nicene Creed. If you have a particular doctrinal question, you're more than welcome to contact us and we'll do our best to get back to you as quickly as possible.